The Nail Technology Program Tuition is $3,000.00 total, which includes:
- Enrollment fee of $250.00
- Milady's Standard Nail Technology textbook
- Supplies for practice on clients (brushes, nippers, file, buffer, etc.)
The Nail Technology program is 300 hours total: 75 hours theory to prepare students for the State Board Examination and 225 hours of clinic floor to prepare students with "salon ready" skills.
- Full time students enrolled 30 hours/week will graduate in 7.5 weeks.
- Part time students enrolled 20 to 24 hours/week will graduate in 12 to 15 weeks.
- Client Consultation
- Sanitation & Disinfection
- Safety in Salon (Chemicals)
- Basic First Aid
- Bacteria & Other Infectious Agents
- Anatomy & physiology
- Nail Salon Businesses
- Nebraska Statues, Rules & Regulations
- Nail & Skin Disorders and Diseases
- Manicures & Pedicures
- Hand & Foot Massage
- Application, Repair, Maintenance & Removal of Artificial Nails
- Filing Techniques
- State Board Examination Review
PROVIDING SUCCESS FOR TOMORROW'S BEAUTY INDUSTRY