A nail school for omaha and Bellevue
PROVIDING SUCCESS FOR TOMORROW'S BEAUTY INDUSTRY
The Nail Technology program is 300 hours total: 75 hours theory to prepare students for the State Board Examination and 225 hours of clinic floor to prepare students with "salon ready" skills.
- Full time students enrolled 30 hours/week will graduate in 7.5 weeks.
- Part time students enrolled 20 to 24 hours/week will graduate in 12 to 15 weeks.
For complaints or suggestions the student may contact the Program Director of Private Post-Secondary Career Schools at the Nebraska Department of Education at:
Envy Nail Academy’s agents/representatives permits are issued by the Commissioner of Education
The Nail Technology Program Tuition is $4,000.00 total, which includes:
- Enrollment fee of $150.00
- Milady's Standard Nail Technology textbook
- Supplies for practice on clients (brushes, nippers, file, buffer, etc.)
- Client Consultation
- Sanitation & Disinfection
- Safety in Salon (Chemicals)
- Basic First Aid
- Bacteria & Other Infectious Agents
- Anatomy & physiology
- Nail Salon Businesses
- Nebraska Statues, Rules & Regulations
- Nail & Skin Disorders and Diseases
- Manicures & Pedicures
- Hand & Foot Massage
- Application, Repair, Maintenance & Removal of Artificial Nails
- Filing Techniques
- State Board Examination Review
- If a cancellation occurs within seventy-two hours of enrollment, all monies paid shall be refunded.
- If a cancellation occurs after seventy-two hours of enrollment, but before classes begin or before student kits are delivered, a refund shall be made of all tuition paid except a registration fee of $150.00
- The school shall make any refunds due within 60 days following a written notice of the student’s official drop date or 60 days after the expiration of a leave of absence.
- A full refund is due students whose contracted educational services are denied as a result of intentional deception, or misrepresentation of facts, or the use of advertising which is known to be false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- A full refund is due an individual whose admission is denied by the school.
- If cancellation occurs after classes at the school have begun or after student kits have been delivered, the school shall adhere to the below table based on hours of class attendance. The refund amount shall not include the $150.00 registration fee, once student kits have been delivered.
The following table is the percentage of refund for class attendance.
Hour(s) of Class Attendance Amount Refunded
150 - 300 hrs 0%
100 - 149 hrs 25%
50 - 99 hrs 50%
25 - 49 hrs 75%
0 - 24 hrs 100%
*Note: Enrollment in a course/class also refers to applying for a course/class